Welcome to the Mary McLeod Bethune media center page! My name is Ms. Thomas and I'm here to help you learn, grow, and foster a lifelong love of reading and learning.
Some basic facts:
- The media center is open in the mornings before school from 8:30 to 8:55.
- Students must have a pass AT ALL TIMES. Even in the mornings.
- You may check out a total of 3 books.
- You may keep your books for 2 weeks.
- Magazines are available for overnight checkout.
- The media center is a safe learning environment open to every child.
The name of our online catalog is Destiny; it is used to search for materials in the library. Click the banner above to visit Destiny.
Every student and teacher has their own unique log in! If you do not know your student number, it is listed on your schedule. When you log in, you can look at what books you have checked out and when they're due. Questions? Stop by the library and ask Ms. Thomas.